Chandigarh, Shimla , Kullu Manali
Chandigarh, the capital of the northern Indian states of Punjab and Haryana, was designed by the Swiss-French modernist architect, Le Corbusier. His buildings include the Capitol Complex with its High Court, Secretariat and Legislative Assembly, as well as the giant Open Hand Monument. The nearby Rock Garden is a park featuring sculptures made of stones, recycled ceramics and industrial relics.
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Simla is the capital of the state of Himachal Pradesh in India. It is a very popular holiday-retreat during the summer months and is well-known for its Victorian architecture, which is reflected in certain areas of the Mall and The Ridge. It is also a famous holiday spot for honeymoon
Not Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferGallery Ticket
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
your feedback is precious to us
- Booking Amount Rs. 20,000/- per person.
- Balance to be paid 45 days before the date of departure.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Residence – Pune Airport - Residence Transfer. ( Ghar Se GharTak )
- Pune – Delhi – Pune Economy Class Air Fare.
- Hotel accommodation as per mentioned / similar deluxe hotels on twin sharing
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Sightseeing Entry Charges, Tips, Guide Fee.
- 2x2 A/C Luxury Coach (35 Seater).
- Services of The Sun TouriismInternationall Pvt Ltd Tour Manager.
- A Complimentary Travel Kit - Travel Bag And Cap.
- Your Tour Photo Pendrive. 1 Litre Drinking Water Per Person Per Day
- Tea / Coffee at various locations.
- As per the itinerary, local sightseeing in Shimla , Snow point / Rohtang Pass and Manali will be in local non air-conditioned vehicles / coach as outside vehicles are not permitted in these areas.