GUJARAT : Gujarat, India’s westernmost state, has varied terrain and numerous sacred sites. In its urban center of Ahmedabad is the Calico Museum of Textiles, displaying antique and modern Indian fabrics. Spiritual leader Mahatma Gandhi’s base from 1917–1930 was Sabarmati Ashram, where his living quarters remain on view.
GUJARAT 8 Days :
Ahmedabad 2N, Vadodara 1N, Sasan Gir 1N, Somnath 1N, Dwarka 2N
Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastGallery TicketLunchPersonal Guide
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
your feedback is precious to us
Tour Cost Includes :
- Residence – Pune Airport - Residence Transfer. ( Ghar Se Ghar Tak )
- PUNE - AHMEDABAD - PUNE Economy Class Air Fare.
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (Veg Food - Set Menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips - Guide, Driver & Restaurant
- Entrance fees ( as per Itinerary ) of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- A/C Vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Your Tour Photo Pendrive
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
Tour Cost Does Not Include :
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary. Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, tips, laundry & last day dinner etc.
- Ex Destination client will meet Tour Leader at Hotel directly on Day 1 & tour will end at Hotel only on Day 8.