Kashmir with Vaisnodevi
KASHMIR, jeweled crown on the map of India, Kashmir is a multi-faceted diamond, changing its hues with the seasons – always extravagantly beautiful. Kashmir is a land where myriad holiday ideas are realised. In winter, when snow carpets the mountains, there is skiing, tobogganing, sledge-riding, etc. along the gentle slopes.
In spring and summer, the honey-dewed orchards, rippling lakes and blue skies beckon every soul to sample the many delights the mountains and valleys have to offer. The Mughals aptly called Kashmir ‘Paradise on Earth’ where they journeyed across the hot plains of India, to the valley’s cool environs in summer. Here they laid, with great love and care, Srinagar’s many formal, waterfront gardens, now collectively known as the Mughal Gardens.
KASHMIR WITH VAISHNODEVI – 8 Days
Katra 2N, Sonmarg 1N , Pahalgam 1N & Srinagar 3N
Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastGallery TicketLunchPersonal Guide
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
your feedback is precious to us
- Booking Amount Rs. 20,000/- per person.
- Balance to be paid 45 days before the date of departure
Tour Cost Includes:
- Residence – Mumbai Airport - Residence Transfer. ( Ghar Se Ghar Tak )
- Mumbai – Jammu – Srinagar – Mumbai Economy Class Air Fare.
- Deluxe Hotel / Houseboat accommodation on twin sharing.
- Shikhara ride on Dal Lake
- Gondola ticket till 1st Phase
- Meals as per itinerary ( Veg / Non-Veg )
- Sightseeing entry charges.
- Everyday 1 litre of mineral water bottle.
- Bus for all transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour Photo Pendrive.
Tour Cost Does Not Include:
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary. Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, tips, laundry etc.
- Goods and Service Tax of 5 %
- Sun Tourism Tour Manager ( Tour leader will travel on min.16 adults )