Visiting Leh Ladakh can be a great experience as these places have a lot of natural beauty. There are a number of attractions in Leh Ladakh that are filled with extreme pristine beauty, the list is inclusive of well- known ancient monasteries, other religious sites, palaces of the royalty, various gompas, mountain peaks, wildlife safaris, adventure activity spots and much more. Ladakh with a unique characteristic that is a blend of Indian, Tibetan as well as Buddhism linings make it a place which is worth paying a visit to.
This beautiful hilly region, every year, is visited by a large number of local as well as foreign tourists. It is both a popular summer as well as a winter holiday destination. Its untouched beauty, snow-clad mountain peaks, lush greenery and secluded spots attract a lot of honeymooners too. That is not all. With the range of adventure activities that it has to offer such as trekking, mountain biking, rafting, mountaineering and so on, it is well-known amidst adventure enthusiasts too.
7 Days VISIT: LEH 4N , NUBRA VALLEY 1N , PANGONG 1N
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT – RS. 10000/-
Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastGallery TicketLunchPersonal Guide
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
your feedback is precious to us
NOTE :Accommodation in Pangong is in a Standard Tents.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Residence – Pune Airport - Residence Transfer. ( Ghar Se Ghar Tak )
- Pune – Delhi – Leh – Delhi – Pune Economy Class Air Fare.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Sightseeing Entry Charges
- All sightseeing by Non A/C vehicle Services of Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt Ltd Tour leader (On and above 15 pax).
- A Complimentary Travel Kit - Travel Bag and Cap.
- 1 Liter Drinking Water Per Person Per Day
Tour Cost Does Not Include:
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary. Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, tips, laundry etc.
- GST of 5 %